List of Material
This is a list of material and client’s choices, in the construction of a typical model home (excluding the model home ‘Gemini’ and the model homes of Surfside Villas).
Client can always upgrade. The cost of upgradingÂ will be charged to the client.
We build homes using concrete blocks and cement plaster for both the interior and exterior walls. The size of the bricks are 15 cm (6 in.) thick for most of the walls, except for some interior wall divisions, where 10 cm (4 in.) concrete blocks are used.
- Architectural drawings;
- Building permit;
- Roofing and foundation construction according to building plan;
- Roof covered with ceramic roof tiles;
- Floor tiles of your choice up to a maximum of Awg 25,- per square meter;
- Ceiling of sheet-rock;
- Bathroom accessories up to a maximum of Awg. 500, – per bathroom. Client can choose our standard package, or can get the Awg. 500,- to shop for his/her own accessories;
- Septic tank of approx. 9 m3 (nine cubic meters);
- Aluminum windows;
- Electrical network installation according to DTI standards and DTI approval, in addition to connection of 220-V for each bedroom (for air-condition), and 2 cable and telephone sockets;
- Standard water installation and two extra exterior faucets;
- Solid exterior wooden door and standard hollow interior wooden doors: round, solid, chrome or bronze, exterior door handle: round, hollow, chrome or bronze interior door handle;
- Choice of paint: two choice maximum for both interior and exterior;
- General clean-up of construction waste of the land immediately after construction within the land boundaries;
- Will cover the land strip, extending 2 meters from the house, with a layer of sand grain.
- Connection and usage costs related to water, electricity, and telecommunication services;
- Connection, installation and usage costs related to gas connection;
- Household appliances, for example, refrigeration, air-condition, etc.;
- Kitchen Cabinets;
- Wall closet;
- Land lot supplied by third party or client (her-himself) should be cleaned and ready to be build there upon initiation of construction;
- Cas Bon assumes that land lot is flat. If not, extra charge(s) could be added to level the land lot or/and put extra row of concrete blocks on the foundation to make up for difference in elevations. In addition, extra could be charged for steps at the entrance and other exit doors to make up for the extra elevation;
- Where ELMAR requires, an electrical house (Elektra-nis) will be installed at the front perimeter of your land lot. The customer will be charged extra for the electrical house and the cable installation leading to the house.
- Steps at the entrance and other exit doors are not included;
- When excavating for the foundation and the septic tank hole, a solid soil is encountered (like rocks and/or lime stone), extra could be charged;
- Landscaping and related costs;
- All other work that is not included or specified herein or in the house-plan.